Improved Construction, Financial & Operational Reporting!
You need information, not reports. Anterra has worked with industry leading construction companies to design dashboards, scorecards, trend analysis and reports to display the information you need to make decisions and manage your construction business.
Many construction companies face the same reporting challenges. Would you like to:
- Improve the quality of your reporting?
- Have dashboards automatically show job status, work backlog and margin erosion over time?
- Prepare your WIP report in minutes and have a drill through WIP report?
- Make your finance team more productive by significantly reducing the number of spreadsheets you prepare?
- Make information easier to access and understand?
We deliver world class reporting across your organization. anterraBI™ contains drill through financial statements, dashboards, scorecards and analytic tools to quickly see where you are performing outside of your plan.
Call us at (832) 539 1400 and press 1 for information or click here to send a request for more information.
"Anterra provides us transparent, accurate and timely information which immediately impacts our bottom line.”
- Georgiou Group, $500MM+ Construction Company
anterraBI™ improves your reporting and gets everyone at your construction company using the same vocabulary to measure project success. Here are the features that will give you a competitive advantage:
- We provide a single source of truth for your reporting. Stop wasting time in meetings debating where numbers come from.
- Our reporting is available anywhere, period. You can access it on any computer (PC or Mac) or on your iPad. No more logging into VPN’s or remote desktops, access is instant.
- We have worked with construction companies around the world to develop reporting with built in best practices.
- We can report across multiple systems. This helps eliminate management by spreadsheet.
- We’ve developed a data cube that lets us do trend analysis so you know where you are heading. We have trend graphs for financial ratios, net income budget vs. actual by company, work backlog and job margin gain/erosion.